Thursday 14 January 2016

About Me

What's up, Dear Reader.
 I'm Kusum Verma, an engineering graduate with majors in Information technology from Chandigarh-The City Beautiful. Working as a software engineer, I make sure that the code meets the requirements, outputs the expected results and is bug free.
I spend leisure time with my baby sis and enjoy reading fiction novels. I also enjoy playing with numbers and alphabets. When I travel, my mind occupied in performing multiple arithmetic operations to the registration numbers of vehicles on roads or juggling words to find all possible word combinations that can be formed from the alphabets in a particular word. I have had a passion towards numbers and alphabets since early childhood days.
Writing being one of them which took me here to the world of "Blogging".


"Life is a story make yours the best seller."


No comments:

Post a Comment